This is the main intro post. It appears on the homepage only.
To get you started, the installer has automatically created several sample collections and populated them with some sample contents. Of course, this starter structure is all yours to edit. Until you do that, though, here's what you will find on this site:
- Blog A: You are currently looking at it. It contains a few sample posts, using simple features of b2evolution.
- Blog B: You can access it from the link at the top of the page. It contains information about more advanced features. Note that it is deliberately using a different skin from Blog A to give you an idea of what's possible.
- Photos: This collection is an example of how you can use b2evolution to showcase photos, with photos grouped into photo albums.
- Forums: This collection is a discussion forum (a.k.a. bulletin board) allowing your users to discuss among themselves.
- Manual: This showcases how b2evolution can be used to publish structured content such as an online manual or book.
You can add new collections of any type (blog, photos, forums, etc.), delete unwanted one and customize existing collections (title, sidebar, blog skin, widgets, etc.) from the admin interface.
This post has several images attached to it. Each one uses a different Attachment Position. Each may be displayed differently depending on the skin they are viewed in.
Check out the photoblog (accessible through the links at the top) to see a completely different skin focused more on the photos than on the blog text.
A quick go-to dinner. Can be made with almost any meat. I often used ground. Works perfect for lettuce wraps. Try replacing the onion with thinly sliced fennel.
Optional: spice this thing up, with a dose of your favorite chili paste/sauce.
We found these during Happy Hour at Chiso’s Grill in Bee Cave, Tx. We’ve since tweaked the recipe a bit. This recipe is just a starting point, add/remove anything you want (like more hot sauce if you’re into that).
This post has a special post type called "Child Post". This allowed to specify a parent post ID. Consequently, this child post is linked to: Custom Fields Example (http://testblog.4forests.net/custom-fields-example).
This also allows us to access the custom fields of the parent post:
|First numeric field:||123|
|First string field:||abc|
|Second numeric field:||456|
|Multiline HTML field:||This is an HTML field.|
|Multiline plain text field:||This is a sample text field.|
It can have multiple lines.
|USD Price:||$ 29.99|
|EUR Price:||24.79 €|